■ Active to Passive ■
1. They help us in many ways (Passive).
=We are helped in many ways by them.
1. It could not find any source of water (Passive).
=No source of water could be found by it.
2. People called him wise Solomon. (Passive)
= He was called wise Solomon.
4. The farmers use water in time of cultivation largely. (Passive)
= Water is used largely in time of cultivation by the farmers.
5. One day the old sailor was watching the water snakes swimming round the ship. (Passive)
= One day the water snakes swimming round the ship were being watched by the old sailor.
6. They find a better shelter in Bangladesh (Passive)
= A better shelter is found in Bangladesh by them.
7. People of all ages enjoy this game (Passive).
=This game is enjoyed by people of all ages.
1. It stores honey in the hive (Passive).
=Honey is stored by it in the hive.
9. Anika wrote a letter to her mother yesterday (Passive)
=A letter was written by Anica to her mother yesterday.
2. So, we should control it for our own sake (Passive).
=So, it should be controlled by us for our own sake.
3. I gladly accepted the invitation (Passive).
=The invitation was gladly accepted by me.
4. Do you know it? (Passive)
=Isn’t it known to you?
5. The old sailor shot the Albatross (Passive).
=The Albatross was shot by the old sailor.
14. He also did some unnecessary things for her (Passive)
= Some unnecessary things were also done for her by him.