[Assertive/Affirmative to Negative]
- Everybody must be conscious of health. (Neg)
= Everybody can’t but be conscious of health.
- Every one knows it (Negative)
= There is none who doesn’t knows it .
- We must be proud of our cricketers (Negative)
=We cannot but be proud of our cricketers.
- We must protect them. (Negative)
=We cannot but protect them.
- It lives together (Negative).
=It does not live alone.
- It begets only the worst (Negative)
=It begets nothing but the worst
- At this the sailors were very angry with him(Neg.)
=At this the sailors were not very happy with him.
- He is the best player (Neg).
=No other player is as good as he.
- She suffered a very serious injury (Neg.)
=Didn’t she suffered a very serious injury?
- A life with an assignment is an actual life.(Neg)
= A life without an assignment is an not an actual life.
11. We always remember their memories. (Negative)
=We never forget their memories.
12. They are our best friends (Neg).
=No other friends are as good as they.
13.The class becomes communicative and lively.(Neg)
=Doesn’t the class become communicative and lively?
14. But at last God took pity on him. (Negative)
=But didn’t God take pity on him at last?