[Passive to Active]
■ Passive to Active ■
- He is not chained to fixed rules. (Active)
= Fixed rules do not chain him.
- Tree plantation programme should be expanded to the remote corner of the country (Active).
= We should expand tree plantation programme to the remote corner of the country.
- He was filled with a strange wonder. (Active)
= A strange wonder filled him.
- But the children are affected much by mobile phones (Active).
= But mobile phones affect the children much.
- One morning the writer was awakened by the sound of his tapping on the door (Active).
= One morning the sound of his tapping on the door awakened the writer.