Tips for YOU:
The important steps are:
1. Follow your daily time table
2. Take short breaks
3. Get more oxygen to your brain. Here, you can get up and walk around the room for a couple of minutes.
4. Try to pay more attention to something that’s different.
5. Give yourself a reward when you’ve completed a task. It might be walking, having a glass of water, or reading the day’s cartoon in the newspaper.
6. Try to begin all your study sessions with the feeling and see how long you can maintain it.
7. With practice, your concentration will get better and better.