Spread the love
Develop your Vocabulary
- Look the word(s) up in your dictionary.
- Next refer only an English – English dictionary.
- Try to get into the habit of looking up words in a dictionary every now and then.
- And become familiar with the phonetic symbols of your dictionary.
- Next, look up the correct pronunciation of words when you are not sure.
It would be better way to write the English definition on the right side of the page. So, try to do it. After then, copy a sentence from the dictionary.
- Remember, this will help you learn how to use the word correctly. But never yet write your own sentence.
- .Finally, keep practicing reading this sentence until it becomes natural for you.